On 21-09-2000, 21:56:03 +0100, Graham wrote:

>I'll  look  into Keyboard Express, but I really wanted something that
>would  allow  me  to  use an external program as an editor, but acted
>like it was part of the Bat.

Well uhm... Why not consider it a plug-in, just like those PGP dll's?
;-)

>Without my having to use macros.

Once  KE  is  up and running you won't notice its presence anymore. It
just  resides in memory and allows you to use the shortcuts as if they
were an accessory of The Bat.

>But I will look into it!

I forgot to mention that KE, like TB, is trialware. You can use it for
30  day before having to pay. So if you don't like it or don't want to
pay  for  it you may want to take a look at winfiles.com or nonags.com
for a free alternative.

Arjan (not in any way affiliated with Insight Software Solutions)