Hi Everyone,

I am delighted to report that TB has now been successfully
moved from my old system to my new one, across drive
letters, that everything is precisely where it should be,
from folders to subfolders, messages, and address groups,
and functioning is it should be, and that, for good measure,
the upgrade from v. 145 to v. 148e went off without a
hitch.

I again thank everyone who took the time to help me with
this.  I very much appreciate it.

I'd also like to thank all of the regular contributors to
this discussion list, from many of whose posts I have gained
much over the several months of my membership and whose
posts have helped get even more use and benefit from TB than
I would have otherwise.  This is a fine program with fine support
form several very generous people on this list.

My own technical savoir-faire is much beneath the general
level here, and, in comparison to some, practically
non-existent.  Thus I have little to contribute back, and in
the few instances where I *could* help, someone else has
invariably got there first.

So, I'll contribute what I can here -- which is my profound
and deeply felt thanks.

Have good holidays.

Be well,
Jerry Mundis