Hello Andrey,

On  Sun, 7 Jan 2001  at  08:57:24 GMT +0300 (which was 9:57 PM
where I live) witnesses say Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris) typed:

KJ>> I just received a message written in HTML which I tried to delete the
KJ>> HTML attachement as usual.
>                      ^^^^^^^^^
> (Besides of the original problem) May I ask you a stupid question - why?
> :-). As for me, it seems to be useless to alter incoming messages in any
> way in most cases...

I have correspondents who send me HTML mail with Outlook.  Their sigs
have these fancy fonts, but otherwise there is no need for HTML.  I
delete the HTML portion to reduce the wasted space on my HD.  I can do
this because Outlook generates both the HTML version and a plain text
version in each message.  It looks like Kari's correspondent sends
HTML only.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal