Hello Januk,

 I have two separate ABs. >> For bus and friends.
  JA> However, you are
mixing some of the terminology, so I'm not sure if JA> that is exactly
how  you  set  up your address book. When you open your JA> AB, in the
left panel, do you see:

JA> Personal Address Book
JA> Business Address Book

This  is  how  I  have it set up. How can I get the templates I placed
into  the  AB to work when I'm just working on TB! main screen. When I
went  to  reply to your message should not the address in the To field
generate the AB reply template ? I noticed that the AB template is not
generated  when  I forward to someone that I have a Forward message. I
thought that the AB template takes precedence over all others.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Mike Ryan
TB!1.49/Profess.lite 98/aptiva