Hallo Gerry,

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:21:30 -0500 GMT (17/01/2001, 21:21 +0800 GMT),
Gerry Doyon wrote:

GD> Gotcha. I'll just experiment some.  I am looking forward to the new
GD> release of TB! as I understand(assume?) that it will have a scripting
GD> language, or be able to support one?

Judging from the question mark, this is a question? - The answer is
"yes" (it will support). ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In a Norwegian cocktail lounge: Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM