On February 4, 2001, at 5:30:56 AM, Tim Musson Wrote:

TM> Also, I have been unable to get TB to delete the files in the /Attach
TM> directory, even though I have "Delete attached files when a message is
TM> deleted from Trash folder" selected in Account Properties | Files &
TM> directories.  Any thoughts on this one?

I have found the very same thing, and can only presume the feature is not
working in 1.49c. I don't know if you can submit a Bug Report on it,
because there is really no documentation on the feature, so it's difficult
to guess the intent of the feature, and one can only presume it means to
delete the attachment, regardless of where it is, when the message that
had the attachment is put into the Trash, and the Trash is emptied.

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.49c | PGP 7.0.3 | Win 98 SE ]
  Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE