Hello Chema, Thanks for your response to my post.

On Wednesday, February 28, 2001 00:58:45 [ +0100 GMT], you wrote the
following in regards to 'TB! v1.49 - using EN international keyboard':

Chema> I must select "none" as Character Set while working with my Spanish
Chema> national keyboard if i want accented characters to be displayed
Chema> correctly by spanish readers.
Chema> I'd never tried to send national characters to english readers cause i
Chema> usually write in (my very poor) english to english readers.
Chema> I include a set of national chars just for testing.
Chema> áéíóúüñçÁÉÍÓÚÜÑÇ

  Yes I can read these characters but I don't understand what you mean
  by select 'none'. And, by the way, your English is just fine.

  Muchas gracias.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA