Hi Chema,

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, at 00:58:45 [GMT +0100, your local time]
(1.3.2001. at 00:58 was my local time), you wrote:

CB> I include a set of national chars just for testing.
CB> áéíóúüńçÁÉÍÓÚÜŃÇ
          ^       ^ (changed by ISO Latin2 conversion)

CB> Please indicate privately if you can read it right.

Well, AFAIK, if particular language contains "odd" characters, you must
enable Multi-Language support for that language...

In my Serbian language, we have also Latin alphabet with following chars:

  šđč枊ĐČĆŽ ... and I must use ISO Latin2 (8859-2) to encode this message.

Also, our primary alphabet is Cyrillic, but there is no way (yet!) to encode
a message to display *both* Latin2 and Cyrillic :(
We just have to wait for "perfect Windows that fully support Unicode" and
use UTF-8 encoding, but, as I said, neither Win9x/ME nor TB! fully support
this... unfortunately! :(

So, as you can see, Windows is not perfect and TB! is not perfect :)

--
Sincerely, Lija
Using The Bat! v1.51 Beta/1 on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111 B