Hello TBUDL,

Before using the Bat!, I used Eudora, then Outlook Express. So in the
past I imported my messages from Eudora to OE, recently from Eudora directly to the
Bat! and of course from OE to the Bat! I don't remember which to which
exactly. To avoid any message being missed, I imported every possible
message from different sources ( Inbox, Sent, Messages imported from
previous email clients)into a single archive folder to get them
referenced into threads.

I know there are dupes as some messages may have been imported more than once.
So I used "Kill Dupes". To my surprise identical messages (Text,
Sender, Recipient are identical except Received dates which are
different)remained in the folder.

Should I conclude than identical messages Received (downloaded or
imported?) at different dates are not considered as dupes? Is there a
way (other than manual) to remove these identical messages?

 John                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]