Hello Karin,

KS> On 07-03-2001 at 15:02, John kindly wrote:

>> I know there are dupes as some messages may have been imported more than
>> once.
>> So I used "Kill Dupes". To my surprise identical messages (Text,
>> Sender, Recipient are identical except Received dates which are
>> different)remained in the folder.

KS> Kill Dupes uses *only* message ID to find duplicates. Are
KS> you sure that you haven't received multiple copies?

KS> Alternatively: Can you post the headers of two of these
KS> identical messages here, such as left untouched by the Kill
KS> Dupes command?

I thought my problems with dupes are definitely solved, unfortunately
not.

I copied messages imported from Eudora Light3.0 twice into a
folder, thinking that Kill Dupes would remove duplicates. I found out
that none of these messages displayed their mailer or message ID (even
if Mailer and Message ID are checked in View/Message Header/Message ID). Kill Dupes did
not remove the duplicates (ALL messages are duplicated)which start like this(RCF-822
headers being
checked):-