Hi Jan,
On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, at 08:57:42 -0500 you wrote:

> I guess I missed your reference to PGP v6.5.8. As that is the
> version I use, it becomes a moot point for me but I do
> appreciate your response.

I have made the same experience, and I use the following
procedure:

I've exported my public key to a file 'PublicPGPKey.asc'. This
file is in the same directory where I store my mails. If anyone
sends me a message requesting my public key, an automatic answer
is sent out, containing something like
%ATTACHFILE="D:\Internet\eMail\PublicPGPKey.asc".

The result is pretty much the same as %INSERTPGPKEYS="".

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |