Hi daveiw,
On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, at 18:15:55 +0100 you wrote:

> I've done a similar thing, but used the '%PUT' command and used
> an earlier created text file (with my key in it) to send out on
> request automatically. The benefit of this is that the key is
> sent in the reply's message body and not as an attachment. :)

The advantage is that your key will also be signed. That's not
necessary if you put your fingerprint in the message body and
sign the fingerprint (however, it's an additional step for the
recipient).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |