Hi Dwight,
On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, at 14:27:18 -0600 you wrote:

> Is there a way to modify the columns universally, or do you
> have to do it separately for every mailbox?

Well, I don't exactly know what you mean with 'for every mailbox'
but you can do it on an account level. You can activate 'Use the
account default folder settings' for some folders. Any change
that will be applied to one of these folders will automatically
be applied to all.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |