Hi Karin,
On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, at 19:57:32 +0200 you wrote:

>> press <ALT><ENTER>, <ALT><U>, <ENTER>, <DOWNARROW>

> Yammie! I never realised that. I had some quite folders to
> correct as well, and could never bring myself to go through the
> hassle. But this *is* a fast procedure. Thanks!

Of course, this works for other folder settings as well. But you
have to be careful, as the shortcuts are different, depending on
the language setting of TB!. <ALT><U> becomes <ALT><L> in the
German version of The Bat! and so on.

BTW, anyone noticed that there is no underlined letter for 'Use
folder-specific print settings' in the German language file?

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/1 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |