Hi Thomas,

T> Hi Bubba,

B>> I'm using Microsoft IE version 5.0.

T> Are you sure one of your accounts has the "This account is the default
T> for mail-to URL's" checked?

T> Account / Properties / General. The last option at the bottom.

Yes.  I have two accounts set up and one of them has that box checked.

When I click on the "mailto:email-address" hyperlink, the main page of
The Bat! is launched, rather than the "Edit Mail Message" screen. I
just downloaded version 5.5 of the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
and I'm still having this same problem.

I'm using version 1.51 of The Bat!.

 Bubba                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]