Hello

  I  have defined one account as administrator and others as users. Is
  it  correct,  that  administrator  account  is  available  only with
  windows  login  where the account was defined? I mean, When I log in
  into WIndows as another user, I can't use Administrator account.

  Second  problem  is  with  second  user account I've defined. When I
  trying  to  log-in  TB!  doesn't start, but no error req appears and
  log-in requester doesn't disappear.

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoup ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***