Hello Ming-Li,

Thursday, April 12, 2001, 6:05:22 PM, Ming-Li wrote:

> I haven't tried, but I don't think so. The administrator account of
> TheBat and the account of the same name of Windows are two different
> things. They're not connected in anyway, AFAIK.

Nop. I talked not about this.
I cannot use administrator account on another windows account then the
TB!  admin  account  was  created. Doesn't matter what are the accounts
names. In this case my TB! admin account is called just "Admin".
Windows account has different names. But if the TB! admin acc is
created under "name1" Win account, it can't be used under "name2" win
account. TB! says: there is no "Admin" account.
I have only one admin account. I don't know what happens with
more such accounts.

More important is, I can't made working more then one user account
based on the group. TB! doesn't say this account doesn't exist. When I
use wrong password TB! says: "Wrong password". But when I use correct
pass, TB! going to hang or nothing happens (Cancel button on password
requester usually works)

It happens under Windows 98 with IE5.5 (if it does matter)

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoop ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***