Hello Marck,

Friday, April 13, 2001, 1:32:40 PM, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

> If you (or a user) are configuring multiple access points for mail
> then the setting "Leave mail on server for xx days" should be used.
> This will allow mail to be read from multiple locations without
> problem.

???  I  think  if  I'm logged-in as chosen user (not administrator), I
should not be able to do anything with other users accounts, including
receiving their posts !!! In folder windows is OK: I can see only my
accounts. But in pull-down menus of SEND and RECEIVE buttons I can see
other accounts. Even administrator account. I think it's very
incorrect.

> I disagree. IMHO TB goes further in this respect than most (if not
> any) other client I have seen.

You're right. But as client of single user.

> It's not perfect, agreed, but it does go quite a way.

How can I use TB! in multiuser mode if:
1. Administrator user cannot log-in from other windows account then
Admin account was installed?
2. I can't get working second TB! account
3. Any user logged in its account can receive mails of other users

Sorry,  Or  I  misunderstand something or there is some true troubles.
I'm  using  TB! long time, and I hope these problems will be solved as
soon as possible

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoup ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***