Hallo Douglas,

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 20:19:33 -0600 GMT (14/04/2001, 10:19 +0800 GMT),
Douglas Hinds wrote:

T>> Has anybody ever been able to delete the HTML part of a message with a
T>> content-type text/html?

DH> This is what I do:

DH> I redirect the message

[...]

No doubt there are ways. What I am driving at this at some point in
time several months ago, I suggested that TB allows the deletion of
all HTML attachments, and for those messages that consist only of an
HTML message (where there is no plain text part), TB keeps the
plain-text part it generates. There was a long discussion about it,
and many agreed with me and elaborated.

Since Ritlabs is a fast-working compnay, we I have been able to delete
more HTML attachments in a subequent version, but very seldom I still
come across one where the delete function for the HTML attachment is
greyed out from the context menu.

I just want to know where we are, is this by design, is it a flaw, is
it only me? Under which circumstances is it greyed out: only when the
content-type is text/html, or was this a coincidence with that
particular message?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Bureaucrats do not change the course of the ship of state.
They merely adjust the compass.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49g
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM