Hallo Douglas,

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:50:54 -0600 GMT (14/04/2001, 21:50 +0800 GMT),
Douglas Hinds wrote:

T>> I just want to know where we are, is this by design, is it a flaw, is
T>> it only me? ...

DH> My vote sides w/ your suggestion, but what counts is whether or not
DH> you forwarded that to Stef & Max.

Thanks for your support, but I'm looking first whether we can come to
some consens here. So far, we have two different opinions as far as
the principle is concerned. More opinions are welcome.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49g
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM