Hello Ottar,

On Sunday, April 15, 2001 22:40:15 [ +0200 GMT], you wrote the
following in regards to 'Address Book Templates':

Ottar>  I have been advised not to use folder templates, but instead use
Ottar>   address boook templates, so I have experimented a little with these.

Ottar>   It seem that if I have made a template for a Address Book Group,
Ottar>   that template will be used also for individual mails to members of
Ottar>   this list.

Ottar>   For instance, I have a group for members on the board on an
Ottar>   organisation I am member of, and start my message template with: "To
Ottar>   the members of the board", but then this message appears also on
Ottar>   more private mails to individual members of this board.

Ottar>   Have I misunderstood again?

  This may clarify any confusion you might have:  TB! usese the
  following precedence:

1) entry in AB
2) group in AB
3) folder
4) account

  i.e. the first thing TB! looks @ is a single AB entry template, failing
  that it will look @ an AB group template, etc. So this may give
  you an idea of how TB! works in this case.

Ottar>   Is making a folder for messages to

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA