Carren,

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, at 22:15:28 [GMT +1300] (which was 14:45 where I live) you
wrote:

C> It no longer appears in the address book
C> templates tabs but obviously *does* exist somewhere or otherwise TB!
C> would not be able to keep resurrecting it!

Have you checked the folder->properties->template &
Have you checked the Account->properties->template

If  the  address  is  in  a  group  by  itself  the check the address book group
->properties->templates
--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"How  come they choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss
America?"

Replied on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54/10 on Windows NT