Hello Ottar,

Friday, April 20, 2001, 1:10:23 PM, you kindly wrote:

OG>  The first adjustment I made to The Bat! was
OG> to disable the mail
OG>   ticker. But when I now was tipped that I
OG> may disable it for some
OG>   folders and keep it for the rest, I will
OG> give it a try again.

   Does my threading appear intact now?

   I'll "third" the F4 as default. Lovely feature.

   I've changed my Bat sound announcement to a soft sultry feminine one. I
was delighted to learn I could separate announcements between TB and
general incoming. So many buttons. <g>

   The ticker on the other hand will stay gone. I'm sure it can be useful
but I find movement irritating.

    ./michael

 azrael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]