Hallo Karin,

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:05:33 +0200 GMT (22/04/2001, 20:05 +0800 GMT),
Karin Spaink wrote:

>> Is there a way to expand completely a thread??

KS> Press + on the numeric pad of your keybord, and the whole
KS> thread will open.

Or press crtl-* (on the numpad) and all threads will expand. When I
open a folder view, expanding all threads is the first thing I do. Too
bad TB doesn't remember that I want it that way.

And no, there is still no keyboard shortcut for "collapse all
threads".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The president has the power to appoint and disappoint the members of his cabinet.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52 Beta/10
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM