Hello,

  You can check the  "use the account default column settings" in the properties
  dialog of folders.

  My question is where I can set the default column setting?

  When I go to the root of a account and change the columns there it has no
  effect on folders I have set to "use the account column...".
  Normally I delete the "received" column and make the subject wider.

  Please answer, because it give me a headache :-)

  Note: Maybe this question has already been asked, but the archive
  was unreachable. Sorry for that in advance.

--
Cheers,
 Jeroen [EMAIL PROTECTED]