Hi,

>   You can check the  "use the account default column settings" in the properties
>   dialog of folders.

>   My question is where I can set the default column setting?

In any of the folders that have this setting set.

*First* tick this setting for one folder
*then* set up the columns for this folder as you like.

Now all folders with the option set should have the same
layout, and if you change one of them, all others will
follow.

--
Regards,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists
writing without the moderator's hat on ;-)

Using The Bat! 1.51 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Stadtallendorf, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://www.wolfgang-kynast.de/