Hi jsvrp.gw,
On Tue, 15 May 2001, at 13:11:09 +0200 you wrote:

jg>   You can check the  "use the account default column
jg>   settings" in the properties dialog of folders.

jg>   My question is where I can set the default column setting?

You can use any folder that has "use the account default column
settings" checked to change the defaults. Any change made to one
of the folders using the default settings will automatically be
applied to the others.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/5 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |