Hello The,

Monday, May 28, 2001, 11:32:41 PM, you wrote:

OG>   I just discovered why folder templates could be dangerous.

OG>   I have made folder templates for a norwegian maillist I participate
OG>   in. I had just finished reading my mail and had still the focus on
OG>   the folder for this list. I then went to a travel site to order a
OG>   travel. This was via an MAPI-generated email. As I was finishing, I
OG>   accidentally discovered that in addition to the travel company, the
OG>   mailing list address was also in the To: field. The %TO="listname"
OG>   macro in the template had added it.

Not confirmed. You must enable your main account for ACCOUNT
PROPERTIES-"general"-"default for mailto:URL's". When enabling this in
one account it will disable in other account.

I don't have any problems clicking on a mailto link when i have
focused the TBUDL folder with TO template.

--
Cheers,
 Jeroen [EMAIL PROTECTED]