Hi jsvrp.gw,
On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, at 16:36:29 +0200 you wrote:

jg> When replying to a message the quoted text is not wrapped.
jg> This means that I must go to the paragraph and click ALT+L. I
jg> use auto-format, auto-wrap, but not justify on autowrap.

jg> When I reply I want The Bat! automatically wrap and left
jg> align the quoted text. This must be possible and should be
jg> normal behaviour? It almost like a bug.

No, it's not a bug. It's a design decision. As you said it
yourself, the text is quoted. And IIRC, that means 'not changed'.

The quick work-around would be to adjust your reply template and
put %cursor *before* %quotes. Now you can go through the text,
from top to bottom, reformat every paragraph, answer it and cut
out unnecessary parts. That way you can combine reformatting the
quotes with answering. BTW, that's exactly what I did with your
post to get rid of the indent you use :-)

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/11 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |