Hi Silviu,
On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, at 19:35:53 +0300 you wrote:

SC> Or at least a switch for those who like to do that manually
SC> (if there's such a person :) )

Oh yes, there is. Usually I go through the quotes, cut out
unnecessary things and reformat the paragraphs before I put in my
reply. And yes, I do it manually and I prefer it this way.

SC> I agree with Nick, bad design, must be changed.

It could be made an option, but not on by default. The way it is
it still prevents some people from writing OE style replies, with
the reply right above the quotes, without trimming.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 Beta/11 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |