Thank you Nick, and Marck,

Monday, June 25, 2001, 2:35:06 PM, you wrote:

NA> On Monday, June 25 2001 at 11:22 AM PST, David Robert Austen wrote:

>> What is the world can be going on with The Bat here in my sys?
>>
>> Everything in my BAT InBox has disappeared again (except very latest
>> download).

NA> What have you selected under View/Display?

Thank you, Nick.  Good question.

I have checked View/Display in recent days. It has been kept set to
"All Messages."

By any means, I have just finally succeeded in reloading The Bat. I
only succeeded in doing that after uninstalling the previous install
of The Bat.

Thank you for your kind response.

David

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]