Hello Silviu,

On Sunday, August 05, 2001 at 05:29:21 +0300 GMT (10:29 PM my local
time) you wrote:

SC> Monday, August 06, 2001, 4:54:46 AM, Kevin Coates wrote:

>> Try going here to sign up, then request a certificate for each of
>> the addresses you wish to use.

SC> I have already joined for a Personal Cert. And now I have my
SC> account. Now what do I do. I got a cert for Opera so far, but just
SC> my luck, Opera does not have an export feature. Also, seems to be
SC> a diff between certs for Opera and the ones issued for IE/Outlook.
SC> Frankly, I'm at a loss here.

Request a cert for IE/Outlook. When it is generated and you receive
the notification e-mail click on the url and it will install the cert.
You can then export the cert and import it into your account in the
bat.

- - CONTROL PANEL/INTERNET OPTIONS/CONTENT/CERTIFICATES

- - You can double click on the certificate and edit the properties to
  reflect the e-mail address that particular cert corresponds with.
  This will make it easier to differentiate if you have several certs
  for all your various e-mail addresses.

- - Then you can use the EXPORT option. Check the export the private key
  box. Use the other default parameters. The password you insert is
  what you will type when using the cert in the bat to encrypt
  messages. This will create a text file wherever you designate.

- - In The Bat ACCOUNT/PROPERTIES/EDIT PERSONAL CERTIFICATE import the
  text file you created in the last step.

- From what I recall, that should do it. Does this help?

- --
 Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  Homepage  :  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  FTP Server:  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  Chat IDs  :  ICQ: 2737351  AOL: kbc49  Yahoo: kbc1949
               MSN: kbc1949  IRC: undernet/kbc49/#kbc49
  PGP Key   :  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key