Hello all,

on Tue, 7 Aug 2001, at 07:58:06 local time (GMT -0400), Kevin wrote:

KC> Just substitute my account address for the one you're having a problem
KC> with. You'll have to re-export your cert to a text file and re-inport
KC> it into The Bat's problem account after completing the above.

thanks !! that solved it.
first time after re-importing the certificate .p12 file (from Netscape) i
had to choose between my old certificate and the new one but the second
time it just used the new one ...
maybe that's what caused the problem ; my previous 1-yr Thawte certificate
expired last month, so i got a new one, deleted the old one and imported
the new cert.

thanks again !

--
Rob
using The Bat! 1.53o

You are subscribed as : archive@jab.org

[ attachment or non text part has been remove by MDaemon ]