Friday, August 10, 2001, 8:34:46 AM, Peter wrote:
Hello Peter,

PP> That's not 100% correct :-)
PP> The same way you're able to change the Reply-To address via macro you're
PP> allowed to change the From address too.

PP> %FROM="My other Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
PP> %REPLYTO="My other Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" at the end of a
PP> template would be your friedn :-)
PP> Nevertheless one question: If you intend to change the address people reply
PP> to, _AND_ do not want them to see you _real_ e-mail-address, _WHY_ setting
PP> From _AND_ Reply-To ???

Sorry to be a pain!

I have tried your original suggestion. That is, under folder
properties I have removed the "From" address under "Identity" and have
put in my non-personal email address in "Reply to". But as you can see
it hasn't worked. You will be seeing still, my personal email in
"From" and my Hushmail addy in "reply to". I tried it the other way
around, by putting in a "From" but not a "replyto" but it still takes
my personal addy presumably from account properties. It appears that
whatever email address is entered in the Account properties (From)
automatically appears elsewhere regardless of how you have your folder
properties set.

Or am I just being thick.....as usual!

--
Carren