Thursday, August 09, 2001, 10:37:04 PM, Peter wrote:

PP> Hello Carren,

PP> *hmmm* I don't know how 'bout the others xx-thousand bat-fellows, but if I
PP> intend to write with _one specific reply-to or sender address_ I usually do
PP> that from a specific _to that address belonging folder_ because I usually also
PP> filter messages for this address into this folder.
PP> And here's the point where it's not only easy, but really _simple_:
PP> Menu: "Folder" / "Properties" and gee .. a register tab called "Identity"
PP> :-))) What a lucky day :-)))
PP> May this is what you're looking for? Maybe it prevents you from inserting
PP> macro for macro for macro in address-book templates?
PP> I don't know, but you can try it and if it fits your needs you can tell us if
PP> I guessed rigth :-)))

Thanks for your help (everyone who replied)

What an amazing assortment of suggestions! They *all* look like they
will work and I will try them out later today.

Peter, the above suggestion would seem to be the easiest and would
probably meet my needs. I am thinking I would need to make the "From"
and "Reply to" addresses the same under "Identity" otherwise
recipients would still get to see my personal email address (which is
currently in the "From" line)

This is a great list and I have just recommended it, and TB! to someone
at another message board. A wonderful way to get to grips with this
awesome email program!

--
Carren

For PGP Key: