Thursday, August 09, 2001, 8:54:08 PM, Thomas wrote:

TF> Hi Carren,

TF> Of course. This is The fabulous furry flying Bat you're dealing with:

I should have known there would be!

TF> In the editor (when compsoing the amil or the reply), click on View.
TF> You see a a lot of header items, click on Reply-To. You can change the
TF> contents of now visible field to whatever you want. :-)

CS>> Failing that, is there any way I can hide my reply to address in
CS>> the header information?

TF> Sure. Just don't fill in anything under Reply-To in the account
TF> properties.

That is *so* obvious now that you've pointed it out!

It would be a really useful thing to be able to set a "reply to"
address within the templates I have set up from the address book. I
have several different "new message" and "reply" templates for
different contacts....perhaps an extra tab to put the appropriate "reply
to" address for individual contacts. Just a thought!

Thanks for your help.

--
Carren

For PGP Key: