Hi Fred,

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:23:42 -0400GMT (04/10/2001, 07:23 +0800GMT),
Fred Werner wrote:

FW> Here's my problem.. I attempt to send a New mail to the list.  The macro
FW> properly loads the list name in the BCC header and the list name/address is
FW> loaded in the To header.

I am not quite clear here what you are doing. Sending a new message to
the list would be achieved by sending a message to the list address
("hub"), and then the "Leif set-up" should distribute it to the group.
I have the feeling you are trying to send a message directly to all
list members without going through the list's "hub" address. Correct
me if I'm wrong.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.