Dear Geoff,

 --->>> Geoff Lane / Samstag, 19.01.2002, 12:47:52
        Notes folder

> This depends on how you move the message. I just click and hold the
> hourglass icon then, without releasing the primary mouse button, drag
> the message to my notes folder. That is, I combine the unpark and move
> steps.

Aha! I also have used the Mouse to move the msg. but didn't push at
the hourglass. Moving a parked msg always unpark it in the new
location.
Did I understand you right - you click and hold the msg to be moved at
this position where the hourglass is and it does not give you the
'yes/no' question?

> I just tried using just the keyboard to move a message from my Outbox
> to my notes folder, and it takes me much longer to do it that way
> (FWIW, I'm a touch typist).

As I said - I'm only using the keyboard to confirm the 'yes' the rest
is done with the mouse.

> Hopefully, our conversation has given Alexander an insight on how TB
> can be used to store notes as well as send and receive email.

yep!

--
best regards

Eddie