Hello Jan,

Monday, November 12, 2001, 11:00:11 AM, you wrote:

JR> Hello Kenneth

JR> At 10:18 AM on Monday, November 12, 2001 you wrote the
JR> following on the posted subject 'Suggestions?':

Kenneth>> Has anyone come up with an efficient system to export the
Kenneth>> message to a txt file for archiving purposes?

JR>   TB! can do this for you automatically if you set up
JR>   filters to 'export message to file'. Look under the
JR>   "Action" tab in filters. You can set up a filter for read
JR>   msgs &/or incoming &/or outgoing msgs.

JR>   All of my sent msgs are archived in a 'Sent Email' text
JR>   file. You could always add a 'Mail Rcvd' txt file.

Thanks for quick response.

I looked into that, but there are certain messages I read that I don't
want to export.  For instance, I review messages and then I delete
them depending on the contents and/or usefulness manually, especially
junk mails I get.

However, using that rule, all messages I read (or combination thereof
depending on my filters--I haven't been able to come up with a single
filter for this since it involves more intelligence decision than
filters would allow for deleting messages I don't need) would be
exported even the messages I end up deleting.

Perhaps there is a way to get around it.

 Kenneth                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]