Good afternoon List Members,

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 at 16:19:18 [GMT +0100] Kenneth S. Rhee wrote:

> Has anyone come up with an efficient system to export the message to a
> txt file for archiving purposes?

You  can  taylor  the  way  a  message is stored in textfile(s): Go to
account  properties  and  look  for  templates.  I'm  archiving  into
different subject textfiles which are indexed by my retrieval S/W.

--
Regards
Dieter

MUA: Ritlabs TheBat! 1.54/10e-D6 [2E7F60DA]
 OS: Windows v5.0 Build 2195 SP2

- Outgoing mail with  possible attachments is found to  be virus free -
- Checked by  AVP 3.5.133, using  database  update from  Nov 08, 2001 -
- All unannounced attachments will be automatically deleted by system -