Thomas,

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, at 14:49:59 [GMT +0800] (which was 12:19 where I live) you
wrote:

TF> Kindly elaborate

Let me try again...

I   have  a  particular account where mails have been filtered by a certain rule
and moved to a specified folder.

Next  I  need  to  reply to these mails. Generally I get one mail from one id...
Occasionally  though there are duplicate messages from the same id. Now I do not
want to reply twice.

After I have replied these messaged have no value and are deleted.

Hence the requirement is to

1. Check if message has been replied before... If Yes delete
2. If No send message and delete.

What I did was was to create three filters

Filter  1. Will check whether the address is present in the address book. Action
is to send mail & change the color (Let's say Red)

Filter  2.  Is  defined to delete all messages with color group red after adding
the address to the AB

Filter 3. Will delete all the balance messages.

The  problem is filter 1 does not work. I have ticked 'Manual' and function with
a  Hot  Key  (Also  ticked - Check this against the rule) The message is created
irrespective  if  the  address is present or not provided I uncheck the tick box
under the Hot Key. When I check it no messages are sent.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Performance Appraisal Terms And Their Real Meanings

 Quick Thinking - Offers plausible excuses

Replied on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54/10 on Windows NT