Thomas,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, at 10:42:12 [GMT +0800] (which was 08:12 where I live) you
wrote:

While I am not sure... Iam sure there are others in the list will be ableto thro
more light. From comparing with other filters I come to the conclusion

R>> Actions:
faAutoReply,faoManualOnly,faSetColor,faoHotKey,faoHKCheckMsg,faoAdvAddressOut,faoAdvNoGroups

TF> OK, this needs to be translated. Why are some action "fa" and others

fa - Stands for Filter Action
fao - Filter Action Option

TF> "fao"? What is "faoHKCheckMsg"? And these:

So faoHKCheckMsg - Would refer to Filter Action Option Hot key Check the Message
against  this rule - And in this case the tick box selected under the Hot Key in
options

TF> faoAdvAddressOut,faoAdvNoGroups - what exactly do they mean?

The  first  part  I  am  lost  but the second part is the rule to check that the
address should NOT be in the address book.

R>> AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
R>> DelAddrItems: afiFrom,

I guess these are default entries...Depends on what has been activated.

TF> Does this look contradictory?

R>> NoAddrGroups: fg

This  is  to  check that the Address is NOT present in address book group called
'fg'

Has this thrown some more light ???

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The ability to speak several languages is an asset But the ability to keep your
mouth shut in one is priceless."

Replied on Thursday, November 15, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54/10 on Windows NT