Hi Raj,

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:25:19 +0530GMT (14/11/2001, 18:55 +0800GMT),
Raj wrote:

Thanks, but trying to read the fitler details it turns out I need a
handbook. ;-)

R> Actions:
faAutoReply,faoManualOnly,faSetColor,faoHotKey,faoHKCheckMsg,faoAdvAddressOut,faoAdvNoGroups

OK, this needs to be translated. Why are some action "fa" and others
"fao"? What is "faoHKCheckMsg"? And these:
faoAdvAddressOut,faoAdvNoGroups - what exactly do they mean?

In computing, I have not made any good experiences with "just
guessing".

R> AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
R> DelAddrItems: afiFrom,

Does this look contradictory?

R> NoAddrGroups: fg

What is this?

Questions, no answers. But the right question sometimes leads to the
eanswer.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.