Hi .:Kevc978:.,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:53:56 +0000GMT (15/11/2001, 13:53 +0800GMT),
.:Kevc978:. wrote:

K> I dont know why but ive got an Insatiable thirst to remove all
K> Microshaft Software and "Stray from the Herd" to see what else there
K> is, anyone got a list of what can be removed

Here it is: Everything. Microsoft does not have a monopoly on
Operating Systems.

K>  and any alternatives,

Linux comes to mind. Others include OS/2, check Google or Yahoo for
"operating system", or your can write your own.

K> i already changed my Email client to TB!,

Good you mention it, otherwise this posting would be OT. <g> BTW, it
has been confirmed that TB will be ported to Linux. :-)

K> and Internet Explorer to Opera, both of these programs Definitely!
K> Beat the living

While I don't agree with you on the browser side (I do think IE is
better than Opera, but I will be crucified within the next minutes for
saying that) you should re-read the welcome message with regards to
general usage of anal wording. Do you really need that kind of speech?
How old are you?

K> Have Antivirus software just so i can update... And after i update,
K> i get an urge to download something else and update it... or Change
K> my existing software to something different...

K> I guess i just need a hobby or something.....

Or a life.... SCNR!

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.