Hi Nick,

On 6:23:50 AM, Nick Andriash Wrote
In regards To "OT: Updater Anonymous":

NA> If you really want to get rid of anything to do with MS, why don't you
NA> simply wipe your HDD and install a Linux Distribution?

NA> BTW, *anything* is better than Opera. ;o)

I knew someone would ask about Linux.. its not that i dont like it...
I havent actually EVER seen it in operation.. but i dont want to
install it mostly of fears of it looking like DOS or something... also
it would require some time to Get used to a whole new OS.

Also a 1 GIG download over 56k isnt my best bet either.  i dont know
anyone with Disks of Linux.

Also, on your comment about Opera, its actually REALLY good to be able
to Open Multiple windows within an Application, and the New 6.0 Beta 1
has fixed most of the "Memory Bugs"

Kev

--
.:Kevc978:.  - Thursday, November 15, 2001 6:26 AM
http://www.DarkServ.Net