Someone has recently mentioned setting up the_Bat to work with
NAV2001.  I had previously tried to set it up but it did not seem to
work, at least I thought it did not work.  I am trying it again on
another computer and still get the message that there are no e-mail
clients installed.  I changed the server info in the_Bat and it works
so it might be working, but that no e-mail client installed still
appears in NAV2001.  Anyone know where the tutorial on setting up the
Bat with NAV2001 is located?  I can find them for Pegasus, Eudora,
etc, but not The_Bat.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches."  (George Bernard Shaw)