Hi Kevin,

Like I said, I had tried setting the_Bat with NAV2001 about 6 months
ago, and I didn't think it worked.  Someone recently said it can be
set up manually.  I tried it again, and I still don't think it is
protected by NAV2001.

When I put WinXP on this machine, I bought NAV2002, and it does seem
to work. It does scan outgoing mail, I know, because the scan screen
pops up on every sent e-mail, and it did catch the BadTrans virus the
other day on an incoming e-mail, so I am reasonably sure NAV2002 does
work with the_Bat.

--
Have a great day :-)
Sam

"Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn
anything from history."  (George Bernard Shaw)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]