Thanks, Geoff. The procedure you describe is the same one I took.
Originally, I did not think it was scanning the_Bat, and I had the
same opinion this time. Since you say there will be no notification
within NAV2001 itself that it knows about the_Bat, I'll assume it is
working and protecting the incoming e-mail. I have not noticed
anything different about the icon in the tray, but I might not have
looked at the right times.  I'll have to pay closer attention.

--
Have a great day :-)
Sam

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give
him power." (Abraham Lincoln)                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]