Hello Jan!

On 15 Jan 2002 at 3:20:20 am you wrote:

>   I'd take a Porsche over a Mercedes any day.

Well, both are German luxury cars ... which means most Germans like
them, virtually every non-German, and me not.

I'd rather have a good British (they are mostly half American today),
Italian or French car. Even the Spanish version of German cars (Seat)
I'd much prefer to the German counterparts (VW).

Sorry for being off-topic, needed a bit of comic relief here. :-)

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.54 Beta/28 on Windows 95 4.0 67306684 C

In zweifelhaften Fällen entscheide man sich für das Richtige. (Karl
Kraus)