At 6:09:11 pm on 1/14/2002, you wrote:

<snip>

> In spite of what I see as some very serious shortcomings, I do in fact
> really like Pocomail.  Certainly - if Slaven were to get together with
> the programmers of TB!, there could be some *very interesting*
> developments!  :-)

I think, for the most part, we all agree with that. I'll also agree (as
I have corresponded with Slaven as well regarding the issue) that the
editor, specifically with regard to wrapping and quoting, still needs
help. But, I'm confident it'll progress over time.

Mark

--
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--> Coffee via I.V. Drip(Doughnuts optional)